Wednesday, May 13, 2009

The Mommy Survey

This was going around several weeks ago; I just got around to posting mine.

1) What is something that your Mommy always says to you?

Peanut: She loves me.

Bean: I love you.

2) What makes your Mommy happy?

Peanut: Please and thank you.

Bean: Me.

3) What makes your Mommy sad?

Peanut: I don't know.

Bean: When I don’t listen.

4) How does your Mommy make you laugh?

Peanut: By saying "Peanut, why are you so sad?"

Bean: Tickling me.

5) What was your Mommy like as a child?

Peanut: Me.

Bean: You hated skirts.

6) How old is your Mommy?

Peanut: I keep forgetting.

Bean: 42.

7) How tall is your Mommy?

Peanut: I know you're not small.

Bean: almost six feet

(I’m 5’ 4” – ed. )

8) What is her favorite thing to do?

Peanut: I think you like to listen to the news.

Bean: Love me.

9) What does your Mommy do when you aren't around?

Peanut: I don't know.

Bean: Play with Peanut.

10) If your Mommy became famous, what would she be famous for?

Peanut: Maybe flowers that you really like!

Bean: Being President.

11) What is your Mommy really good at?

Peanut: Loving me.

Bean: Writing.

12) What is your Mommy not very good at?

Peanut: I don't know.

Bean: Hm. Climbing trees?

13) What does your Mommy do for her job?

Peanut: Take care of me and Bean.

Bean: Take care of us.

14) What is your Mommy's favorite food?

Peanut: There's a squirrel in our yard. Egg salad?

Bean: Things that you cook.

15) What makes you proud of your Mommy?

Peanut: When we go places that me and Bean really like.

Bean: Cooking something that you never did before, like the tofu.

16) If Mommy was a cartoon character, which would she be?

Peanut: Serabe.

Bean: Kermit.

17) What do you and your Mommy do together?

Peanut: Read books and walk to the bus.

Bean: Go to the bookstore.

18) How are you and your Mommy the same?

Peanut: We both love each other.

Bean: We’re in the same family.

19) How are you and your Mommy different?

Peanut: We don't have the same shirts.

Bean: We’re different sizes.

20) How do you know your Mommy loves you?

Peanut: You say you love me.

Bean: You say it a lot.

21) Where is your Mommy's favorite place to go?

Peanut: I don't know.

Bean: The beach.

No comments:

Post a Comment