Tuesday, November 29, 2011

It ain't all bitching and whining.

This is the Bean's Thanksgiving art project. It's a turkey, and its feathers name things she's thankful for. She ran out of room so decided to go in a complete circle.

The Peanut's is harder to photograph - it's a paper chain with something she's thankful for written on each link. She included a lot of the same stuff her sister did (they worked on these "secretly" together in the Peanut's room the day before Thanksgiving), but with the chain format's limitless space she was able to add "hospitals, books, water, a bed to sleep in, trees, a nice teacher, [eye]glasses, a nice contrey, animals, love, a nice school, hollidays, a house, my stuft animals."

1 comment:

  1. I certainly love that turkey. At my sister's house, every year at Thanksgiving, we go around the table and say what we are thankful for. I almost always say "books" because I hate it when people get goopy at these things.

    Instead, this year, I said, "I'm thankful for my partner and my child. So much."

    ReplyDelete