I just got this one. You know the drill.
1. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE?
My mother's sister.
2. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED?
I can't remember... wait, yes I can. Grrr.
3. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING?
I guess so. I have a lot of different handwritings depending on what I'm writing with. Kind of a handwriting multiple personality disorder. Hmmm.
4. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT?
Low sodium ham.
5. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU?
Depends on which other person I was. I like to think I'd try.
6. DO YOU USE SARCASM A LOT?
Are you kidding me?
7. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS?
As far as I know. When you wake up alone in a hotel bathtub full of ice it's usually just your kidney that's missing, right?
8. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP?
Sure (if there were a loaded gun to my head).
9. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL?
Kashi Heart to Heart, but I don't buy it in principle since its price increased.
10. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF?
11. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG?
12. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM?
With hot fudge: Chocolate chip. Without: just chocolate, without nuts or chunks or textural anomalies of any kind.
13. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE?
Edit: I'm changing this response. I was in a group of strangers this morning and I observed myself a bit, and it turns out the first thing I notice about people is their mood. Their "vibe."
14. RED OR PINK?
15. WHAT IS YOUR LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOU?
That I don't know how to be angry in a normal way. I'm zero to furious in no time.
16. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST?
Diana. No, not the princess, though by all accounts she was a lovely person.
17. WHAT COLOR PANTS AND SHOES ARE YOU WEARING?
denim shorts and white sneakers
18. WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU ATE?
the last of the leftover bbq chicken and grape salad
19. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW?
Pandora.com is playing me Jimi Thing, by The Dave Matthews Band. Do you know about Pandora? Check it out, it's awesome! You tell it what kinds of music you like by suggesting bands or songs, and it plays that kind of music. The more information you give it, the better it knows how to pick music you will like. You can make separate "radio stations" for different types of music, and choose which one to play, or shuffle between them. Really cool.
20. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE?
today? midnight blue.
21. FAVORITE SMELLS?
Sea air, mountain air, desert air... Air. I really like air.
22. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE?
The person to whose house we're going tomorrow morning. Still on? Yup!
23. FAVORITE SPORTS TO WATCH?
I hate watching sports, except tennis, and I won't go out of my way to watch that.
24. HAIR COLOR?
25. EYE COLOR?
26. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS?
Yes, on sunny days. I let my eyes have some oxygen at night and when it's cloudy and I don't need sunglasses.
27. FAVORITE FOOD?
I could write a whole blog about my favorite foods. But in the end it all comes down to spaghetti and meatballs.
28. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS?
Scary movies with happy endings.
29. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED?
30. WHAT COLOR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING?
Kind of a brick red. I think LL Bean called it "desert rose."
31. SUMMER OR WINTER?
Hate 'em equally. I like the inbetweens.
32. HUGS OR KISSES?
Depends from whom.
33. FAVORITE DESSERT?
Chocolate cake. Regular chocolate cake, not flourless cake, which is an oxymoron and should be called something else. And no raspberry filling, OK? Just chocolate cake.
34. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING NOW?
Broken For You by Stephanie Kallos. Snow Mountain Passage by James D. Houston. The Audacity of Hope: Thoughts on Reclaiming the American Dream by Barack Obama. And the same biography of George Washington that I've been trying to get through for probably 5 years now.
35. WHAT IS ON YOUR MOUSE PAD?
Just the mouse
36. WHAT DID YOU WATCH ON T. V. LAST NIGHT?
The first disk of Season 4 of Little House on the Prairie. Yay Netflix!
37. FAVORITE SOUND?
My girls laughing. The guitar solo on "Blue Sky." Wind and waves. Silence, when I get it.
38. ROLLING STONES OR BEATLES?
39. WHAT IS THE FURTHEST YOU HAVE BEEN FROM HOME?
40. DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT?
Well, I guess I'm really good at grocery shopping.