Saturday, October 20, 2007

Meme, myself, and him

I have been tagged for a relationship meme. I'm an easy mark for this kind of thing, very assignment-oriented. So I'm turning in my answers:

1. Who's your sweetie?
Mr. Sandy
2. How long have you been together?
We met almost exactly ten years ago; that was the day, I knew he was my-ee-ine.
3. How long did you date?
About two and a half years before we became engaged.
4. How old is s/he?
Four months younger than I.
5. Who eats more?
You mean by weight, or by volume?
6. Who said “I love you” first?
That'd be me.
7. Who is taller?
He's 6 ft., I'm 5'4".
8. Who sings better?
Ha. I dunno. He was part of a madrigal group... but I kind of don't like the noises madrigal groups make, so it probably isn't a fair question.
9. Who is smarter?
He is. I'm no slouch in the brains department, but he's extraordinarily smart.
10. Whose temper is worse?
Mine. No contest.
11. Who does the laundry?
I do.
12. Who takes out the garbage?
Whoever notices it's full and empties it. We each do.
13. Who sleeps on the right side of the bed?
What are you saying, that there's a wrong side of the bed?
14. Who pays the bills?
I do.
15. Who is better with the computer?
He's better about how they work, and making them do things; I may have better Google-fu.
16. Who mows the lawn?
We each do, but he does it more often.
17. Who cooks dinner?
That's my job.
18. Who drives when you are together?
Almost always me. I like to drive.
19. Who pays when you go out?
It's all the same account anyway.
20. Who is most stubborn?
We can both be pretty stubborn, but we don't disagree about much.
21. Who is the first to admit when they are wrong?
Dunno... it's never happened. Har!
22. Whose parents do you see the most?
Mine, because they're closer.
23. Who kissed who first?
What is this, high school? Hmm. Maybe this thing got started in a high school.
24. Who asked who out?
Huh? We were 30 when we met. These questions had long since become absurd.
25. Who proposed?
Mr. S. did.
(You mean this meme is intended for married folks, and still has the question about who pays?)
26. Who is more sensitive?
Sensitive to what? I don't get it. So, probably him.
27. Who has more friends?
We probably have similar numbers of close friends, but I think I have more close-acquaintance-level friends. I could be wrong, in which case I admit it and I'll go back and change my answer to #21. I definitely have more online friendships.
28. Who has more siblings?
He's the youngest of 5, I'm the elder of 2.
29. Who wears the pants in the family?
We both wear pants, and there's more than one pair between us.


There ya go. I don't tag people for things... if you want to do it, go to town, and let me know you did so I can go read.

4 comments:

  1. Very witty answers - I enjoyed it! See ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good meme!

    Nice to "meet" you :)

    - Heidi

    ReplyDelete
  3. Who eats more? You mean by weight, or by volume? LOL

    I'm stealing this and doing it tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cool, bunny, I'll go read...

    ...nice to meet you too, Heidi!

    ReplyDelete