Tagged again! (I'll get to the dream one soon...)
Two names you go by:
2. Sandy. Not my real name, but enough people are starting to know me by it that it's sticking.
Two things you are wearing right now:
2. I said socks. That's two things.
Two of your favorite things to do:
1. Drone on and on and on about how the deleted scenes from Star Wars III: Revenge of the Sith should never have been deleted; the plot really could've used some substantiating in places, and Padme's character was up to more than we're led to believe in the final version, which is a long-ass movie anyhow, so why cut these scenes? Why?
Two things you want very badly at the moment:
1. my mother's recovery from back surgery
2. a good night's rest
Two favorite pets you have had/have:
1. Cat I had as a child, Mittens. Nice lil' kitty.
2. Cat I had as an adult, Sam-I-Am. He would not, could not, in a box.
Two things you did last night:
1. Made a Jamaican chicken stew that got mixed reviews. My Dad always raves about my cooking, but tonight I made pasta from a box with sauce from a jar, and he raved about that too, so I'm beginning to suspect he just loves being fed :). Mr. Sandy said eh, it was OK, but there are better chicken recipes.
2. Took the first step in my quest to see everything Daniel Craig did before James Bond: I watched Layer Cake. Review forthcoming. In the meantime I've just realized that the last time I went on a cinematic quest like this, it was Liam Neeson's fault, and Netflix hadn't been invented yet.
Two things you ate today:
1. Apple pancakes. Mr. Sandy makes 'em every Saturday morning. He is the best husband in the whole damn universe.
2. Ham and provolone sandwich on wheat bread with honey mustard.
Two people you last talked to:
1. The Peanut, who woke up crying and said her foot hurt(?). I'm guessing she had pins and needles. Or, as Steven Wright says, "I hate when my foot falls asleep during the day -- that means it's gonna be up all night."
2. Mr. Sandy, who asked me for magnets for something he's devised so that I won't have to keep the kitchen timer on the counter. Keeping the kitchen timer on the counter doesn't bother me in the least, but whatever. I did have magnets, so we'll see what becomes of them.
Two things you're doing tomorrow:
1. Visiting my mother at the rehab hospital.
2. Going for a walk by myself.
Two longest trips taken:
1. Mediterranean cruise.
2. Two weeks touring around Scotland.
Two favorite holidays:
2. Labor Day.
Two favorite beverages:
1. Water. Really! I know, yawn.
2. Red wine. But not Greg Norman's Shiraz. Pffffft.
Two more people who will fill this out:
1. Donald Rumsfeld -- I've been tagging him for years, and he's flat out of excuses.
2. This means you too, Alberto Gonzales. I'm not taking no for an answer this time.
How 'bout you? Let me know if you do.