Wednesday, July 18, 2007

The post that wasn't

I think Life in Hell was probably the funniest comic ever. OK, The Far Side was pretty damn funny. OK OK, Dilbert is also very good, though context matters. Once you leave the cube farm it loses some of its ooomph. I know a lot of people adore Calvin and Hobbes. It just never grabbed me.

This was going to be a longish post about "the culture wars," but I got distracted... hey look, something shiny!


BTW today's stuck-in-the-head song is Bob Marley's "Stir it Up."

2 comments:

  1. "While the servants wash the dishes, let's make love like crazed weasels in my new yacht, m'kay?"

    Life in Hell beat all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh, I used to LOVE Life In Hell. They used to run it in Worcester Magazine (along with The Big Picture, another local favourite).

    ReplyDelete